Seasonal Pass Terms and Conditions
- Seasonal Pass is issued subject to this Terms and Conditions, and the Rules and Regulations of Shanghai Disneyland (“Park”) which are set out on our website at www.shanghaidisneyresort.com (“Website”) and posted at the Park entrance. The Seasonal Pass holder must respect this Terms and Conditions and the Rules and Regulations of the Park.
- UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY LAW, THE SEASONAL PASS IS NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
- THE SEASONAL PASS IS STRICTLY PERSONAL. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO REVOKE THE SEASONAL PASS, WITHOUT REFUND OR COMPENSATION: (A) IF THE SEASONAL PASS IS USED FOR PARK ADMISSION OR REDEMPTION OF BENEFITS BY ANY PERSON OTHER THAN THE GUEST WHOSE NAME IS PRINTED ON THE SEASONAL PASS; (B) IF THE SEASONAL PASS AND/OR ITS BENEFITS ARE USED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES OR ARE MISUSED FOR OTHER PURPOSES; (C) FOR UNSAFE, ILLEGAL OR OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR; (D) FOR ANY OTHER VIOLATION OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE PARK THAT MAY IMPEDE THE OPERATION OF THE PARK.
- The Seasonal Pass expires on March 31, 2017.
- There are three tiers of Seasonal Pass:
Any Day Seasonal Pass (Except 1/28/2017 – 2/2/2017)
Weekday Seasonal Pass ( Except Peak days and public holidays)
Sunday Seasonal Pass (Except 1/29/2017)
On these days of restriction the Seasonal Pass does not give access to the Park. These days of restriction appear in documentation provided to you during the delivery of your Seasonal Pass, can be found on our Website and are subject to change. THIS SEASONAL PASS DOES NOT GUARANTEE PARK ACCESS ON DAYS WHEN PARK REACHES CAPACITY.
- To activate the Seasonal Pass, the Pass holder must go to the Ticket Booth in person with Government ID/Passport/Travel Document and the order number.
- We will take photos of you as proof of your identity as the Seasonal Pass holder. Your name and photograph will be associated with the Seasonal Pass and the name and photograph cannot be changed.
- Your ID credential (Government ID/Passport/Travel Document) may be requested when using your Seasonal Pass, in order to guarantee the identity of the Seasonal Pass user and ensure its usage remains strictly personal.
- The Seasonal Pass allows access to the Park during the opening hours to the public (as published on our Website or on any other support to the convenience of Shanghai Disney Resort).
- The Seasonal Pass does not give access to the Park during special events that require a separate admission charge nor does it give free access to the parking lot, nor the Walt Disney Grand Theater.
- To request reactivation of a Seasonal Pass that is lost or stolen, the Pass holder must come to the Park in person and provide personal identifications like ID credential (Government ID/Passport/Travel Document), the original receipt of purchase and any the other personal data as we may require. We will verify the ID, photo to match the Guest before issuing a new pass.
- We may from time to time change the operating hours of the Park or attractions, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program, due to capacity, extreme weather, special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if circumstances so required.
- The Terms and Conditions is subject to change. We will give you notice of any material change to these Terms and Conditions. Any such notice can be sent by email, via SMS text message or by posting the material change on our Website.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend the availability of the Seasonal Pass Program at any time.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Shanghai Disney Resort” or “we” means either or both of “Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited” and “Shanghai International Theme Park and Resort Management Company Limited”.