Rules & Regulations of Advance Reservation of Disney Fastpass for Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel
Hotel Guests can reserve Disney Fastpasses in advance in two different ways:
- Guests staying at Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel can reserve Disney Fastpasses in advance when buying next-day Shanghai Disneyland tickets from the hotel concierge.
- Guests who book a Resort Hotel and Park Ticket bundle through the Shanghai Disney Resort Official Website, Shanghai Disney Resort Official App and Shanghai Disney Resort Reservation Center are eligible to reserve Disney Fastpasses in advance during their hotel check in.
Rules & Regulations for the Advance Reservation of Disney Fastpasses for Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel Guests
- Hotel guests will be able to use their hotel room card to access the park. Your Disney Fastpasses will automatically be linked to the park tickets stored on your room card. When purchasing tickets, you must provide the same name as written on your government-issued ID. Your picture will also be taken and linked to your park tickets.
- The hotel and next day park ticket package can be reserved via the Shanghai Disney Resort Official Website, Shanghai Disney Resort Official App, and the Shanghai Disney Resort Reservation Center. Only hotel and next day park ticket packages entitle Guests to advance Fastpass reservations. Booking a hotel stay and tickets separately through different orders does not entitle a Guest to advance Fastpass benefits.
- Each hotel guest is only eligible to reserve one Disney Fastpass for one of our Disney Fastpass-equipped attractions, for use the following day. For information on the maximum number of guests per hotel room, please refer to our official website at www.shanghaidisneyresort.com.
- Please keep your room card secure at all times. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Disney Fastpasses must be used within the allotted timeslot and cannot be used before or after the stated time.
- To the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right of final interpretation.