Save Time in Line
If you see a long line at an attraction and prefer to come back at a designated time with a shorter line, you can! Pick up a Disney Fastpass ticket—available at participating Guest Services locations for no extra charge.
Disney Fastpass Attractions Include:
Disney Fastpass attractions are subject to change and are only available to Guests with valid park admission tickets.
Fastpass Pick-Up Locations
Disney Fastpass tickets are distributed at Guest Services locations in the land of the participating attraction. For instance, you can pick up a Fastpass ticket for any of the Tomorrowland attractions at Tomorrowland Guest Services and any Fantasyland attractions at Fantasyland Guest Services. Locations offering the Fastpass option include:
- Fantasyland Guest Services
- Adventure Isle Guest Services
- Tomorrowland Guest Services
How It Works:
- Step 1 – Scan your park ticket at a Disney Fastpass distribution kiosk stationed at participating Guest Services locations.
- Step 2 – Select the attraction that you wish to experience. You’ll receive a Disney Fastpass ticket with a designated return time, so you can enjoy the rest of the park instead of waiting in the queue.
- Step 3 – Go to the attraction’s Disney Fastpass entrance at your return time, show your Disney Fastpass ticket to the Cast Member and enjoy a minimal wait in line.
Disney Fastpass Rules
Disney Fastpass tickets are valid only on the day of issue.
Everyone in your party using the Disney Fastpass return entrance must have a Disney Fastpass ticket.
Disney Fastpass tickets are subject to availability.
- A valid Disney Fastpass displays the attraction name, a time period you can return to the attraction and a time when you can get another Disney Fastpass ticket.