Save Time in Line
If you see a long line at an attraction and prefer to come back at a designated time with a shorter line, you can! Pick up a Disney Fastpass—available at participating Guest Services locations or Shanghai Disney Resort Official App for no extra charge and subject to availability.
Disney Fastpass Attractions Include:
Disney Fastpass attractions are subject to change and are only available to Guests with valid park admission tickets.
Fastpass Pick-Up Locations
Guests can also obtain a Disney Fastpass ticket of any seven participating attractions at Fastpass kiosks located in the following land’s Guest Services.
- Adventure Isle
How It Works:
To make a selection on a Disney Fastpass distribution kiosk:
- Step 1 – Scan your park ticket at a Disney Fastpass distribution kiosk stationed at participating Guest Services locations.
- Step 2 – Select the attraction that you wish to experience. Disney Fastpass will be linked to your park ticket. You will receive a receipt as a reminder for the valid time of the Fastpass. This receipt is NOT a Fastpass.
- Step 3 – Go to the attraction’s Disney Fastpass entrance at your return time, show your park ticket to the Cast Member and enjoy a minimal wait in line.
To make a selection on your mobile device:
- Step 1 – Download the Shanghai Disney Resort App before you come to the Park and create your own account with your mobile phone number or email account.
- Step 2 – After entering the Park, open the Shanghai Disney Resort App and sign in and select “Get Fastpass”, and scan the QR code on your park ticket.
- Step 3 – Create a party in the app by linking your friends’ or family’s tickets so that you can enjoy the attractions together using the same Fastpass return time. Ensure all members of your party have entered the park.
- Step 4 – Select the attraction you want to get a Fastpass for, at no additional charge.
- Step 5 – Confirm the selection for your Disney Fastpass.
- Step 6 – To redeem, go to the Fastpass return entrance at the attraction at designated return time, then show your QR code in “My Plan” on the app or the QR code on your park ticket.
Disney Fastpass Rules
- Disney Fastpass is valid only on the day of issue.
- Guests with Fastpass enter attractions via designated Fastpass entrances. Everyone in the party must have their own Fastpass, which are linked to park tickets.
- Fastpass is subject to availability.
- Guests may obtain Fastpass on the app as well as by scanning their park ticket at Fastpass distribution kiosks.
- If scanning your park ticket at the Fastpass distribution kiosk, you will receive a receipt as a reminder for the valid time of the Fastpass. This receipt is NOT a Fastpass.
- Fastpasses are linked to park tickets. Please always keep your park ticket secure.
- At the Fastpass entrance of the attraction, a Cast Member will scan your park ticket to verify the visual identity of the park ticket holder.