Save Time in Line
If you see a long line at an attraction and prefer to come back at a designated time with a shorter line, you can! Pick up a Disney Fastpass ticket—available at participating Guest Services locations for no extra charge.
Disney Fastpass Attractions Include:
Disney Fastpass attractions are subject to change and are only available to Guests with valid park admission tickets.
Fastpass Pick-Up Locations
Disney Fastpass tickets are distributed at Guest Services locations in the land of the participating attraction. For instance, you can pick up a Fastpass ticket for any of the Tomorrowland attractions at Tomorrowland Guest Services and any Fantasyland attractions at Fantasyland Guest Services. Locations offering the Fastpass option include:
- Fantasyland Guest Services
- Adventure Isle Guest Services
- Tomorrowland Guest Services
How It Works:
- Step 1 – Scan your park ticket at a Disney Fastpass distribution kiosk stationed at participating Guest Services locations.
- Step 2 – Select the attraction that you wish to experience. You’ll receive a Disney Fastpass ticket with a designated return time, so you can enjoy the rest of the park instead of waiting in the queue.
- Step 3 – Go to the attraction’s Disney Fastpass entrance at your return time, show your Disney Fastpass ticket and the corresponding Park tickets to the Cast Member and enjoy a minimal wait in line.
Disney Fastpass Rules
- Disney Fastpass tickets are valid only on the day of issue.
- Everyone in your party using the Disney Fastpass return entrance must have a Disney Fastpass ticket.
- Disney Fastpass tickets are subject to availability.
- A valid Disney Fastpass displays the attraction name, a time period you can return to the attraction and a time when you can get another Disney Fastpass ticket.
- Guests can only receive Fastpass tickets matching with their admission tickets by scanning their own park tickets at the Fastpass distribution kiosks. Cast Members will check Fastpass tickets at designated attractions. If the Fastpass tickets do not match with the guest’s park ticket, the Fastpass tickets will not be accepted.
- Each Fastpass must be obtained by the individual guest for use with their own park admission ticket.
- Guests are strictly prohibited from obtaining multiple Fastpasses on behalf of others at the Fastpass kiosks.