Learn about safety tips for your visit to the Shanghai Disney Resort.
Timon and Pumbaa's 12 Good Ways to Safer Days
Timon and Pumbaa from Disney’s animated film The Lion King are Wild About Safety! Keep an eye out for their safety reminders throughout the park. These tips include:
1. Don’t wait too late… to hydrate.
2. Make sure you are well enough to ride.
3. Have fun in the sun; don’t get overdone.
5. It’s a rope, not a ride.
6. Keep arms, hooves, tusks and tails inside the vehicle.
7. Your yummies are not good for our tummies.
8. Stay seated at all times.
9. Beware, it’s a jungle out there.
10. Stay on your feet, it’s not a seat.
11. Paws behind the line.
12. Let the cubs decide if they want to ride.