Disneytown Rules and Regulations
Welcome to Disneytown. This area is open to all seeking dining, shopping, and entertainment in a family-friendly atmosphere. To provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our Guests, please keep in mind the following:
- We reserve the right to deal with any unattended object in such a way as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Guests and our Cast Members (staff) by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.
- Proper attire, including shirts, pants/shorts/skirts and shoes must be worn at all times while visiting Disneytown. Costumes may not be worn by Guests age 16 or older. Clothing that drags the ground is prohibited. We reserve the right to deny admission or remove any person wearing inappropriate or indecent attire, or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests at Disneytown.
- Masks may not be worn by Guests age 16 or older (unless they are for medical purposes). Masks must be worn in a way that both eyes can be fully seen and with unobstructed vision at all time allowing for clear peripheral lines of sight.
The following activities are not permitted:
- Using or bringing explosive and flammable items (e.g. firecrackers), weapons of any kind, objects that appear to be weapons or toy guns (also including toy blasters, squirt guns, etc.).
- Without our permission,
- The sale or exchange of goods or services, or the display of goods or services for sale or exchange.
- The distribution and display of printed or recorded materials of any kind, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign.
- Rallies, themed events, performances, speeches.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind except for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Using motorized vehicles, motorbikes, bicycles, tricycles, carts or other wheeled carriers (with the exception of manual wheelchairs or electrically powered mobility devices with at least 3 wheels and speed lower than 16 km/h).
- Using recreation devices with wheels, such as inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels, skateboards or scooters.
- Loitering, barbecuing and putting up tents. Swimming and playing sports games, such as soccer.
- Playing with kites, remote-controlled flying devices such as drones, and remote-controlled toys.
- Plucking or damaging plants. Disturbing and feeding animals (including birds and fish).
- Bringing animals (with the exception of guide dogs). Guide dogs must remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times.
- Using large tripods, folding chairs or stools.
- Using articles prohibited by applicable laws and other items that may be harmful or disruptive.
- Engaging in any unsafe acts or other acts that may impede the operation of Disneytown or any associated facility.
- We may photograph, film, videotape and/or record at Disneytown, and use these images and/or sound recordings, which may capture the portrait and/or voice of the Guests, for reasonable purposes without payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to close or restrict access to areas of Disneytown for safety reasons, such as inclement weather or over-crowding.
- Please comply with all notices, and all instructions and requests of any Cast Member, posted, given or made for the purpose of ensuring safety and order.
- You are reminded to take care of your personal belongings. We are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest.
These Rules and Regulations are subject to change without notice. We reserve the final right to interpret these rules. If there are mandatory requirements stated in the laws otherwise, then related ordinances will be followed.
For the purposes of these rules, 'we' means either or both of “Shanghai International Theme Park Associated Facilities Company Limited” and “Shanghai International Theme Park and Resort Management Company Limited.”
If you have any questions, or in case of emergency, please ask a Cast Member.
Have a magical day!