There is now a new type of ticket for guests who wish to experience the magic of Shanghai Disneyland again and again.
The Any Day Pass, Weekday Pass & Sunday Pass are multi-visit ticket options for Guests to visit Shanghai Disneyland before March 31, 2017.
Shanghai Disneyland Seasonal Pass will be sold on authorized official channels:
View full Seasonal Pass Terms and Conditions.
- Shanghai Disneyland Ticket Booth
- Shanghai Disney Resort Reservation Center at 400-180-0000 or +86-21-31580000
- Official Shanghai Disney Resort store on Alitrip: http://shdr.alitrip.com
- Shanghai Disney Resort official WeChat account: ShangHaiDisneyResort
Shanghai Disneyland Seasonal Pass Categories and Prices
Seasonal Pass Calendar
Seasonal Pass Frequently Asked Questions
What does the seasonal pass include?
The exclusive seasonal pass to Shanghai Disneyland is valid for multiple entries by the same guest between November 12, 2016 and March 31, 2017.
Is a government ID required to purchase the seasonal pass?
- Any Day Seasonal Pass (Except January 28 - February 2, 2017)
- Weekday Seasonal Pass (Except Peak days and public holidays)
- Sunday Seasonal Pass (Except January 29, 2017)
- Please refer to the above “Seasonal Pass Calendar” for applicable visit dates
Yes, government ID is required at the time of purchase, however the guest who purchases the seasonal pass does not have to be a seasonal pass holder or user. The seasonal pass will be associated with the identity and photo of its user on the first visit and is non-transferrable after that.
How do guests receive their seasonal pass?
When guests who have already purchased a seasonal pass arrive at the Main Entrance, they should proceed to the ticket booths. Guests will have their photo taken and have a paper ticket issued to them. They will use the same ticket from their first visit for subsequent visits and their photo on file will be used for validation. On March 31, 2017, all seasonal passes expire and are no longer valid for entry. Seasonal passes may only be redeemed on eligible days. For example, a Sunday pass can only be redeemed on an eligible Sunday; a Weekday pass can only be redeemed on an eligible weekday; an Any Day pass can be redeemed on any day, except block-out dates.
What are the restrictions on the seasonal pass?
The new exclusive seasonal pass will be unavailable for use during the Chinese New Year period, and admission is subject to available park capacity each day. THE LION KING production at the Walt Disney Grand Theatre at Disneytown, Shanghai Disney Resort’s shopping, dining and entertainment area, is a separately ticketed event and is not included as part of the exclusive seasonal pass. The pass does not include free access to the Shanghai Disney Resort parking lots.
What are the limits on quantity for purchasing Shanghai Disneyland seasonal passes?
There is a maximum of 5 seasonal passes available for purchase with each government ID.
Can guests change the name on their seasonal pass?
The seasonal pass will be associated with the identity and photo of its user on the first visit and is non-transferrable after that. Only the guest whose name appears on the pass and whose picture is associated with the pass may use it for park entry. Guests should always bring their government ID to the park with them each time they use the pass, as government ID may be requested by our Cast Members at the turnstiles to confirm identity.
How can guests get answers to any additional questions they might have?
Guests can contact the Shanghai Disney Resort Reservation Center at 400-180-0000 or 86-21- 31580000.
Seasonal Pass Holders Benefits
Seasonal Pass Holders can have more magic offers from Dec 26, 2016.
10% OFF on Shanghai Disney Resort Hotels
Seasonal Pass holders will enjoy 10% off rack rates at Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel from December 26, 2016 till March 31, 2017 (block-out dates apply).
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion rates are valid till March 31, 2017
- Seasonal pass holders must be part of the party registered staying during the period to enjoy the promotional rate. Seasonal Pass holders will be asked to produce the Seasonal Pass card upon check-in.
- Maximum 2 rooms per booking
- Block-out dates: January 28 to February 2, 2017
- For reservations, please call 400-180-0000 or 86-21-31580000
- All rooms are subject to room availability upon reservation
20% OFF THE LION KING Tickets and Get Free Parking
Seasonal Pass holders will enjoy 20% discount on THE LION KING tickets, and free parking at the Disneytown carpark from December 26, 2016 till February 2, 2017
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional rate is valid till February 2, 2017
- Guests need to present their Seasonal Pass and Government ID to purchase THE LION KING ticket at the Walt Disney Grand Theatre Box Office
- Guests need to present their Seasonal Pass and THE LION KING ticket for access to the Disneytown car park on the day of the show
- Access to complimentary parking in the Disneytown Car Park for The Lion King ticket (inclusive of E-ticket) holders is allowed two hours prior to the show by presenting the ticket to the parking lot Cast Member
- Given the limited parking spaces in the Disneytown Car Park, the Resort has the right to suspend access when the parking lot reaches its maximum capacity. Understanding from Guests is much appreciated
- If a ticket holder is unable to get a parking space in the Disneytown Car Park, the Disney Car & Coaching Park and other paid parking lots in the Resort can be considered, subject to the actual availability. Parking fee will be charged according to the rate that applies in the specific parking lot
15% OFF All Dining in Park and Hotel
Seasonal Pass holders will enjoy 15% discount on dining at all restaurants in Disneyland and in the Hotels from December 26, 2016 till February 12, 2017
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional rate is valid till February 12, 2017
- Guests need to present their Seasonal Pass at the point of purchase to enjoy the discount.
- Discount is valid at all Quick Service Restaurants and table-service restaurants in the Park, as well as Sunnyside Café in Toy Story Hotel, Lumiere’s Kitchen and Aurora at Disneyland Hotel.
30% OFF on Seasonal PhotoPass+
Seasonal Pass holders will enjoy 30% discount on Seasonal Photopass+ from December 26, 2016 till February 12, 2017
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional rate is valid till February 12, 2017
- To purchase, Guests should present their Seasonal Pass and Government ID at the Carefree Corner on Mickey Avenue (No. 9 on the Guidemap), or visit the Shanghai Disney Resort Fliggy Flagship Store: http://shdr.alitrip.com/
- Each Seasonal Pass holder is entitled to purchase and redeem one Seasonal Photopass+ for personal use only. Once purchased, your Seasonal Photopass + is not refundable.
Turn today’s ticket into unlimited magic
Shanghai Disneyland Seasonal Pass Upgrade Policy will be effective from December 29th, 2016, and will last till March 30th, 2017.
From now till March 30, 2017, a 1-day ticket may be upgraded to a Seasonal Pass at any ticket booth. This upgrade is valid on the day of your visit by paying the price difference between the two respective products. Complimentary tickets are not eligible for upgrades.
You may also upgrade from one pass type to another:
Terms and Conditions
- A 1-day park ticket may be upgraded to the Seasonal Pass by paying the price difference at any ticket booth located at the Main Entrance of the Park on the day of your visit. Sunday Pass and Weekday Pass may be upgraded to Any Day Pass in the same way.
- Once a park ticket or Seasonal Pass is used, the upgrade can only be made for the guest whose photograph associated with such park ticket or Seasonal Pass.
- Any Seasonal Pass issued upon upgrade will be valid until March 31, 2017. No upgrade will be possible after.
- Complimentary tickets are not eligible for upgrades.
- Guests upgrading the park ticket or Seasonal Pass must follow the Seasonal Pass Terms and Conditions.
Shanghai Disneyland Gift Ticket
Give the gift of magic this holiday season with a Shanghai Disneyland Gift Ticket!
Shanghai Disneyland Gift tickets are available now in a beautifully packaged envelope, perfect for the gifting season. A gift ticket entitles a Guest to enjoy a day at Shanghai Disneyland from now until June 30，2017.
Adult, Child, Senior and Disabled tickets are available at two price tiers - Any Day which is valid for one day admission on any day, except January 28 – February 2, 2017, and April 29 – May 1, 2017; and Weekday which is valid for one day admission on weekdays, except for public holidays that fall on a weekday.
Gift Tickets are available at Shanghai Disney Resort Guest Services, and may also be purchased by calling the Shanghai Disney Resort Reservation Center: 400-180-0000 or 021-3158-0000
The E-gift tickets is now available for purchase on Shanghai Disney Resort’s official WeChat account. No identity information is required when purchasing, and E-gift ticket can be given away within Wehcat as a gift to friends to share the magic of Disney.More terms and conditions can be found on the Wechat “心E礼品通票” booking page.
Scan the QR code to the Wechat “心E礼品通票” booking page.Shanghai Disneyland Gift Ticket Categories and Prices
Shanghai Disneyland Gift Ticket Calendar
Dated Tickets Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price of the dated tickets?
We offer both regular and peak-priced tickets, with regular pricing set at ¥370 and peak pricing set at ¥499. Special pricing (discounts of 25%) will be provided to many of our guests, including children, seniors and our guests with disabilities. Infants receive free admission. A two-day ticket will be available at special discount (save up to 20% on the second day).
Shanghai Disneyland Dated Ticket Categories and Prices
2016-2017 Shanghai Disneyland Admission Calendar What are dated tickets?
Tickets will be date-specific and valid for admission only for the date purchased. Guests with valid admission will be guaranteed entry into Shanghai Disneyland for the date purchased.
What does the ticket price include?
A ticket to the park will provide a full day of world-class family entertainment and immersive storytelling experiences. One ticket provides admission and access to all of Shanghai Disneyland’s attractions and entertainment inside the theme park. THE LION KING production at the Walt Disney Grand Theatre at Disneytown, Shanghai Disney Resort’s shopping, dining and entertainment area, is a separately ticketed event.
Where can guests purchase dated tickets?
On March 28, 2016, guests can obtain information and purchase tickets through several official channels. To ensure access to the theme park, guests should only purchase tickets from these authorized official channels:
What are the limits on quantity for purchasing Shanghai Disneyland dated tickets?
There is a maximum of 5 tickets available for purchase.
Can guests change the admission date on their ticket once purchased?
Yes, subject to availability. Guests can visit our website or call the Disney Reservation Center for more information.
When can guests purchase tickets for THE LION KING production at Disneytown and book stays in your resort hotels?
Resort hotel rooms and tickets for THE LION KING show at the Walt Disney Grand Theatre in Disneytown can be booked beginning March 28, 2016 through all authorized official channels. Pricing and room rates will be available at that time.
Do guests need an admission ticket to visit Wishing Star Park or Disneytown?
No admission tickets are required for guests to visit Wishing Star Park or Disneytown. Paid admission tickets are required for guests to attend THE LION KING production at the Walt Disney Grand Theatre.
Will there be complimentary tickets to Shanghai Disneyland?
Infants 1.0M and below, accompanied by a responsible adult with a paid admission ticket, receive free admission to Shanghai Disneyland. There are no other complimentary ticket categories, and all other guests are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance using one of our official channels.
Why do you have a regular ticket price and a peak ticket price?
This is one way we are managing the extraordinary demand we anticipate for our park in order to deliver a world-class experience for our guests. Our ticketing options could help spread out visitation throughout the year, putting choices in the hands of the guests. To avoid days with high demand, guests may want to consider visiting during our regular priced periods.
Will there be a maximum number of guests allowed in the park at one time?
Yes. Just as we do at all of our destinations around the world, we take great care to ensure a magical guest experience in our parks each day. All of our tickets will be date specific. Shanghai Disneyland will also follow all local guest capacity regulations.
Do you anticipate any changes to your pricing or ticket structure in the near future?
We will continue to evaluate our various ticket options and may in the future make adjustments. We will also continue to think about ways to manage the extraordinary demand we anticipate for our attractions and entertainment at Shanghai Disney Resort in order to deliver a world-class experience for our guests.
What is the Shanghai Disney Resort Reservation Center?
The Shanghai Disney Resort Reservation Center is a platform for guest reservation and resort experience inquiries. Beginning March 28, guests can contact the reservation center at 400-180-0000 or 86-21-31580000 to purchase theme park tickets, make resort hotel reservations or book tickets to THE LION KING production at the Walt Disney Grand Theatre in Disneytown.