We regret to announce that the August 7th, 2022 performance of ILLUMINATE! A Nighttime Celebration is canceled due to technical reasons.
We apologize for the inconvenience and we hope to invite you back to the park again in the following six months to enjoy this spectacular show. Please find the detailed instructions below in order for you to arrange your next visit.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Shanghai Disney Resort
August 7th, 2022Ticket ExchangesFor Park Tickets for August 7th, 2022
Guests with dated tickets or General Admission tickets that visited Shanghai Disneyland on August 7th, 2022 may choose to visit the park on any other day within the next six months (up to and including February 7th, 2023). Your tickets can be redeemed at the park entrance turnstiles with the original Government Identity Card or Travel Document that was used to purchase your tickets for August 7th, 2022 (If you have not provided your identity information when acquired your tickets, please bring the park tickets on August 7th, 2022 to Guest Services) on the day of your next visit*. (Please note that an extended dated ticket will only include park admission upon redemption at the turnstile. Any other benefits bundle with the park admission will not be included. )Still Have Questions or Need to Contact Us?
Guests can also contact the Shanghai Disney Resort Reservation Center on: 400-180-0000 (Chinese Mainland) or +86-21-3158-0000 (Other Countries/Regions) for all enquiries. If the wait time of the hotline is long, we recommend you send an email to email@example.com and leave your contact information, and we will process your email asap.
Thank you for your understanding!*In accordance with existing Shanghai Disneyland attendance management policies, if a date is forecast to be a ‘high attendance day’ based on government guidelines on maximum capacity and should require such action, Shanghai Disneyland reserves the right to block out all guests holding General Admission tickets, including those holding a dated ticket which was extended for this time. Communications will be made via the resort’s official platforms accordingly in a timely manner.Shanghai Disneyland reopened on June 30; Theme park ticket sales and annual pass reservations started on June 29
Shanghai Disneyland reopened on June 30, 2022. Tickets for Shanghai Disneyland were available for purchase beginning June 29. During the initial park reopening phase the resort management implement enhanced health and safety measures and undertake a careful ramp up of operations. Disneytown, Wishing Star Park and Shanghai Disneyland Hotel have resumed operations.
In accordance with government regulations and guidance, Shanghai Disneyland resumes operations with limited daily capacity and enhanced health and safety protocols. During the initial reopening phase, the majority of Shanghai Disneyland’s exciting attractions, rides, shows and shopping and dining locations resume operations with controlled capacity. Some experiences such as Explorer Canoes, Selfie Spot with Mickey at the Gardens of Imagination and Marvel Universe remain closed. Disney Standby Pass will be required at all theater shows throughout the day. Additional operational measures may also be adopted to accommodate social distance. Guests are advised to check the resort’s official website and app for details on attraction and entertainment availability and operations.
Tickets for Shanghai Disneyland went on sale via the Shanghai Disney Resort official website, app, Weixin/WeChat account, the resort’s Reservation Center and the resort’s official travel partners’ channels began 7:00, June 29, 2022, with a limited number of tickets available for purchase each day. During the initial reopening stage, the Shanghai Disneyland ticketing calendar is available on a rolling 30-day basis. Guests are recommended to purchase a dated admission ticket prior to their arrival as onsite ticket booths will continue to remain closed.
Reservation for Shanghai Disneyland Annual Passes are available starting June 29, 2022 as well. In order to ensure successful admission into the theme park, all Annual Pass holders are required to make an advanced reservation for their visit date through the resort’s official online channels during the initial reopening phase. The reservation page opens at 13:00 on a daily basis, with a 30-day reservation calendar to be available for Annual Pass holders to check the valid visitation dates for their Passes and make reservations accordingly. Up to three reservations can be held by each Pass holder within the 30-day reservation window. The validity period of an effective Shanghai Disneyland Annual Pass will continue to be extended, until further notice.Required pandemic measures
Shanghai Disney Resort continues its enhanced health and safety measures, in accordance with the latest government regulations and guidance. All guests are advised to strictly follow these measures in support of a safe and happy experience for everyone visiting the resort.
- All locations operate at controlled capacity during this period;
- All guests, regardless of age, will be required to present a green Shanghai Health QR Code (“Suishenma”) and a negative Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) taken within 72 hours (from result time) prior to entering Shanghai Disney Resort.
In order to comply with government guidelines for tourism destinations, proof of a negative NAT taken within 72 hours is mandatory (we are not able to accept proof of 24 hour NAT sampling in lieu of a valid negative NAT result). Guests are strongly recommended to register for their Shanghai Health QR Code via the Suishenban App, Weixin/WeChat or Alipay prior to their arrival. For guests without a smart phone, please bundle your QR code with a family member via the Suishenban App, Weixin/WeChat or Alipay, and an offline Suishenma, applied via the Government Online-Offline Shanghai (“Yiwangtongban”) platform, with valid NAT information will also be accepted. Guests using the offline Suishenma will be required to present it to our onsite Cast to scan and verify the information as well as to present a valid government ID at the same time;
- All guests will also be required to scan the “Venue Code” and present a green code to Cast, or present the Shanghai Health QR Code to onsite Cast for scanning to confirm the validity, upon entering Shanghai Disney Resort.
Additional scanning of the Venue Code may also be required upon entering different locations across the resort;
- According to The Covid-19 Prevention and Control Guidelines for A-level Scenic Spots in Shanghai(Second Edition of 2022), all guests who have a history of overseas travel and residence within 10 days prior to their visits or have a history of travel or residence in the counties (cities, districts or banners) where high and medium-risks areas are located within 7 days prior to their visits may not be allowed to enter Shanghai Disney Resort.
- All guests entering Shanghai Disney Resort will be required to follow the resort’s pandemic control and prevention requirements. Additionally, all hotel guests, regardless of age, will be required to present their green Shanghai Health QR Code, a negative Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) taken within 48 hours (from result time) and to complete the scanning of the “Venue Code” upon entering the hotels at Shanghai Disney resort each and every time. Only guests who have completed scanning of the “Venue Code” with a green Shanghai Health QR Code and have presented a negative NAT taken within 48 hours will be allowed to enter the hotels at the resort. In order to comply with government guidelines for tourism and hospitality industry, proof of a negative NAT taken within 48 hours is mandatory (we are not able to accept proof of 24 hour NAT sampling in lieu of a valid negative NAT result). Additionally, all guests are required to present their green Telecommunication Data Based Travel Itinerary Card (Travel Itinerary Card) and complete the Health Declaration Form during check-in at the Front Desk and Magic Kingdom Lounge. If you are not able to complete the scanning of the “Venue Code”, or are unable to present a green Shanghai Health QR Code, a negative NAT taken within 48 hours, a green Travel Itinerary Card, or if you have traveled to one of the medium- or high-risk areas affected by COVID-19 in the past 7 days, you may not able to check in. In accordance with local government directives, if you develop a fever or a fever with the following symptoms: cough, cough up sputum, runny nose, sore throat, chest aches & tension during your stay at one of our resort hotels, you will be asked to seek medical attention at a designated medical clinic.
- All guests will continue to be required to undergo temperature screening upon entering Shanghai Disney Resort;
- All guests will be required to wear masks during their entire visit to the resort in both indoor and outdoor settings, except when dining;
- All guests will be required to strictly follow social distancing requirements, and a safe distance should be kept while queuing, watching outdoor performances or dining;
- All guests will be encouraged to maintain good personal hygiene;
- All Cast Members at Shanghai Disney Resort, tenant employees at Disneytown and third-party vendors will be required to undergo regular NAT and antigen tests as well as conduct temperature screening and recording following government requirements;
- Sanitization and disinfection will be increased and strengthened throughout the resort.Ticketing policy
Shanghai Disneyland has made extensions for all valid annual passes, general admission tickets as well as dated tickets, with details as below:
- Dated ticket:
Dated tickets (including two-day tickets) during March 21 to June 29, 2022 will be extended six months starting from the park’s reopening day. Guests holding these dated tickets may choose to visit the park on any other day from June 30 to December 30, 2022. Tickets can be redeemed at the park entrance turnstiles with the government ID or Travel Document that was used to purchase the original tickets on the day of your next visit*. (Please note that an extended dated ticket will only include park admission upon redemption at the turnstile. Any other benefits bundled with the park admission will not be included. If you hold a dated ticket product that also includes other benefits, such as a meal coupon, you may choose to refund your ticket via the original purchase channel.)
- General Admission ticket:
A Shanghai Disneyland General Admission ticket, which was still valid on and after March 21, 2022, will be accepted after park reopening and the validity period will be extended. All Shanghai Disneyland General Admission ticket holders are required to make a reservation for their visit date via the resort’s official online channels (https://shdr.cn/df
). Please contact the original ticket purchase channel for more details regarding park entry procedures and extension policy.
- Annual Pass:
The validity period of a Shanghai Disneyland Annual Pass, which was still valid on and after March 13, 2022, will be extended and the validity of the general benefits will be extended accordingly. The Annual Pass validity extension plan and detailed policies will be communicated with Pass holders at a later date after reopening. Please follow Weixin/WeChat Annual Pass Mini Program for timely updates and more details.*In accordance with existing Shanghai Disneyland attendance management policies, if a date is forecast to be a ‘high attendance day’ based on government guidelines on maximum capacity and should require such action, Shanghai Disneyland reserves the right to block out all guests holding General Admission tickets, including those holding a dated ticket which was extended due to the temporarily closure of Shanghai Disneyland. Communications will be made via the resort’s official platforms accordingly in a timely manner.