Shanghai Disney Resort Halloween Costume Guidelines
Shanghai Disney Resort Halloween event will be from September 25 to October 31, 2017. During this period, Guests are exceptionally authorized to wear Halloween-themed costumes or dress up as Disney Characters!
For the comfort and safety of all and to ensure a magical experience, please respect the following guidelines.
- Proper attire, including shirts, pants/shorts/skirts and shoes must be worn at all times while visiting the park. Clothing that drags on the ground is prohibited. We reserve the right to deny admission or remove any person wearing inappropriate or indecent attire, or attire that could detract from the experience of other guests. Guests may be requested to modify their costume to meet the above standards.
- Bulky costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Masks may not be worn by Guests age 16 or older, unless for medical purposes. Masks must be worn in a way that both eyes can be fully seen and with unobstructed vision at all times, allowing for clear peripheral lines of sight.
- In some attractions, costume accessories such as hats, capes and wings may not be worn as they may cause safety concerns to guests or disrupt the operation.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. (soft toys are allowed)
- For the comfort of all, costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent. Political or religiously offensive costumes are not allowed.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests. To avoid confusion with our Disney Characters, Guests may be asked to wear a sticker. Guests may not wear Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Member costumes.
- Guests are asked to refrain from using the restrooms, or storage locker areas for changing clothes.
- Guests may be required to take off parts of their costume during shows if they block other people’s view.
Please read and respect our official costume guidelines. Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from the park, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards. This guideline may be modified. If you have any questions, or in case of emergency, please consult with a Cast Member. Shanghai Disney Resort reserves the final right of explanation for this guideline.