Hotel Reservation Policy
- Reservations may only be made and guaranteed for a stay of less than 31 days. Each guest is entitled to reserve up to a maximum of three rooms with the same check-in and check-out dates. Shanghai Disney Resort reserves the right to decline, or accept any reservation or any guest as a participant in its packages or room offers according to applicable laws.
- Full payment of room rates for all rooms for the entire stay is required upon making a reservation. In-room incidentals, laundry, local calls, domestic long-distance calls, beverages, meals, services and other expenses are not included in the room rate.
- All rates are in Chinese Yuan.
- Shanghai Disney Resort reserves the right to change room rates from time to time based on market conditions (without affecting the price paid for any confirmed reservation) and/or charge additional amounts as a result of changes in applicable tax rates or other governmental charges.
- Reservation is not confirmed until a confirmation number is received.
- Reserved rooms and package components are for the guest’s personal use only and may not be transferred, re-sold or used for tour groups, corporate events, marketing, promotional or other business purposes.
- Shanghai Disney Resort reserves the right to cancel or modify a room reservation—regardless of whether it has been confirmed—if it has made mistakes or errors of any kind, including but not limited to mistakes or errors in the rate, hotel or room type (efforts to have amicable discussions with guests will be made in cases where the room reservation has been confirmed), or when guests engage in any fraudulent or misleading activities in making the room reservation.
Cancellation and Modification
- Notification of cancellation must be provided at least 52 hours prior to 00:00 on the check-in date to request a full refund of paid room rates. For cancellations less than 52 hours prior to 00:00 on the check-in date, an amount equal to the rate of the guest’s first night’s stay will be charged (including service charge and tax). Please note that for the cancellation of any reservation made less than 52 hours prior to 00:00 on the check-in date, an amount equal to the rate of the guest’s first night’s stay will be charged (including service charge and tax).
- Starting from 00:00 on the date of check-in, cancellations will not be accepted. Guests who fail to arrive on the check-in date (i.e., 'no shows'), will have their reservation cancelled automatically and an amount equal to the rate of the guest’s first night’s stay will be charged (including service charge and tax). Once a guest checks-in, a cancellation request will not be accepted.
- Changes to reservations, including but not limited to changes in the length of stay or room type, are subject to availability at the time the changes are made and guests are responsible for paying any increase in price resulting from these changes.
- Changes to check-in and/or check-out dates must be made 52 hours prior to 00:00 on the check-in date and are subject to availability, the terms of the booked offer and prevailing rates. Changes are not permitted less than 52 hours prior to 00:00 on the check-in date.
- Name changes are not permitted for confirmed reservations.
Check-in and Check-out
- All guests (including children) and visitors to the hotel are required to register with a valid ID/Passport.
- Check-in time is after 15:00 and check-out time is before 11:00. Extra fees may apply when requests for late check-outs are granted. Check-in may be delayed at peak arrival times. Please arrive and check-in as early as possible during peak seasons.
- There will be no refund for early departures after checking in, except at the discretion of Shanghai Disney Resort if it determines there are special circumstances that would warrant a partial refund.
- Exceeding the maximum room capacity is not allowed. However, an additional room can be booked to accommodate more guests, if rooms are available.
- Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms, room location or rollaway bedding are all on a 'request basis only' and are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Shanghai Disney Resort Hotels provide smoke-free environments. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms or on balconies or patios.
- In accordance with local regulations, from July 1, 2019, Shanghai Disney Resort Hotels will no longer stock hotel rooms with disposable single-use products.
- Parks, restaurants, attractions, recreation, entertainment and other products, services or items are subject to change at any time, and may be closed temporarily due to rehabilitation, refurbishing, capacity limitation, seasonal change, inclement weather or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued.
- There will be no refund for unused theme park tickets or other package options or features, including meals. Unused package elements cannot be exchanged.
- Other terms and conditions may be applicable to special or discounted offers or reservations.
- Block-out dates may apply to the discounted theme park tickets in the package, if any.
- Guests are responsible for the security and protection of their personal belongings at all times.
- Admission to the park is subject to the Rules and Regulations of the park which are available at www.shanghaidisneyresort.com/rules/ and printed on the Park Guidemap. Copies of the Park Guidemap are available at ticket booths or Guest Relations windows. In consideration of safety and order in the park, or if the circumstances so require, Shanghai Disney Resort may, from time to time, change the operating hours of the park or attractions, close the park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program, based on capacity limitation, inclement weather, special events, etc.
- These rules are subject to change. If there are mandatory requirements stated in the laws otherwise, then related ordinances will be followed.
- For reservation information, modification or cancellation, please call 400-180-0000 (calls within Mainland China only) or +86-21-3158-0000.