Disney Resort Hotels – Frequently Asked Questions
Both of the Shanghai Disney Resort hotels offer a variety of dining experiences.
Shanghai Disneyland Hotel features 4 dining options:
- Lumiere’s Kitchen – A Disney Character Dining buffet experience
- Aurora – An elegant, gourmet 5-star restaurant
- Bacchus Lounge – A refreshment bar and tea room
- Ballet Café – A quick-service eatery
Toy Story Hotel offers 2 dining options:
- Sunnyside Café – A quick-service location serving Chinese, Asian and Western cuisine
- Sunnyside Market – A Grab & Go takeout counter
Please note that dining experiences at Aurora and Lumiere’s Kitchen can be quite popular with Guests of all ages. It is highly recommended you book a reservation prior to arriving!